Delivery and Returns Policy
We hope all our customers are entirely satisfied with their new uniform, but if for any reason you need to return/exchange a garment we are here to help. School Bells has a 14 day exchange and return policy for item that is unworn and in saleable condition to us for a guaranteed refund.
- All orders are delivered by Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed service OR by our own local delivery drivers.
- Delivery charge is £5.00 per order
- Deliveries may require signature from your end
- Estimated delivery time is between 5-8 working days (subject to stock availability)
Exchange & Return Policy:
All items returned/exchanged must be in their original packaging with labels attached to the item. Our Refund/Exchange policy is 14 days from the day of purchase along with a valid Receipt of purchase. Any items returned as faulty within 6 months of purchase will be inspected and if considered to be faulty due to a manufacturer fault will be replaced or refunded at the purchase price. Items over 6 months old will be dealt with at the discretion of School Bells.
Please note that your right to return/exchange items does not apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty.
1. Garments without tags attached and the original packaging.
2. Refunds and Exchange will NOT be processed without a valid Receipt.
3. Packs of shirts and blouses once opened will not be exchanged or returned if the internal packaging is removed or damaged and the product cannot be resold. Sample shirts are available in the store to try before purchasing.
4. Socks and Tights removed from packaging
5. Mouth guards
6. Goods made or supplied correctly to a special order, including items personalised with pupil's initials or name and includes name tapes.
Online Returns Policy:
For a refund please mail out the items to us within 14 days of receiving the order. Once we receive the items refund will be processed in 3 working days. Please note we do not offer Free exchange or returns labels. We strongly recommend returning all orders by using recorded delivery so you can track your parcel in case of any loss or delays. School Bells will not be responsible for any issues you have may with the courier company regarding your returns.
If you wish to return any items please make sure all tags are still attached, items are unwore, unaltered and free of damages.
Reporting Orders Not Received:
If you wish to report your order missing after tracking the parcel using the tracking number provided please email us on email@example.com with your online order number. Before you contact School Bells, please check if the courier company has left any "missed your delivery" card for further instructions on how to arrange re-delivery or collect from depot option. If this card is not available, please check with your neighbours and look for any safe place where the driver could have left your parcel.
We will take this forward with the courier company by requesting a proof of delivery and keep you updated on the progress. School Bells cannot be held responsible for the time courier company can take to investigate and process the claim for any missing parcels. If your order is urgent, please re-order again and we will try to send out your replacement as soon as possible. We will also refund you for the missing parcel if your claim for the missing parcel has been approved by the courier company.
Please note, we will not be held responsible for any orders which are undelivered or missing due to incorrect address provided by the customer during check-out, this includes any typing error. School Bells will not issue any refunds or send free replacements for these orders we have already incurred the cost of sending the correct uniform through our courier company. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they provide the correct address and any claims by them for any missing parcels will be forfeited.